1 Main Street, New Cityland, CA 91010
Home: (555) 322-7337 | Cell: (555) 322-7337
Hardworking Motorcycle Mechanic successful at generating new business through referrals from satisfied customers. Offers trustworthy motorcycle care and expert advice.
- Superior customer service
- Preventative maintenance
- Brake system expertise
- Equipment safety specialization
2/1/2010 – Current
Kelso Auto & Bike
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair motorcycles.
- Examine vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Work on a variety of vehicles including mopeds dirt bikes scooters.
- Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts.
- Repair or replace worn defective or broken parts.
- Motorcycle Mechanic4/1/2007 – 1/1/2010
- Youngblood MotorcycleAlta, CA
- Communicate with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs.
- Perform vehicle maintenance to Federal First Vehicle Services Standards.
- Follow work orders and complete test drive to ensure proper service.
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs.
- Replace spark plugs and lubricate parts.
- Keep records of inspections test results work performed and parts used.
Education and Training
Associate of Scinece - Motorcycle and Car Repair
School Technical School
Intered as Motorcycle Mechanic for course credit